The main thing about Curve.
To access the page, enter:
Curve’s Smart Contract encourages users to maintain a balance of liquidity pools. Protocols automatically increase the pool’s annual percentage rate (APY) when limits are overspent, to maintain a stable price for tokens. Compound and yearn.finance lending services are integrated into the Curve protocol, so pool assets are always secure.
The exchange ecosystem also involves 3CRV tokens as liquidity provider tokens.
By blocking CRVs in Curve protocols, the user can increase revenue by 2.5 times to provide liquidity. Long-term blocking converts CRVs into veCRV tokens. To start the increased interest program, you need to re-lock the veCRV tokens.
To take advantage of Curve, connect a cryptocurrency wallet to the exchange. To do this, go to the application, click on “Connect wallet” button.
MetaMask is an online digital wallet created for the storage of Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrencies. The MetaMask digital wallet is often required in order to transfer cryptocurrencies to a DEX such as Curve Finance.
Once you have cryptocurrencies on your MetaMask digital wallet, you can then connect your wallet to Curve Finance.
Choose the tokens we want to exchange. Below we see the current exchange rate and the exchange fee.
Press the “Sell” button to start the transaction. For the first transaction on the exchange, you will need to send one confirmation.
How to provide liquidity on Curve?
When depositing liquidity into a pool, you will gain exposure to every cryptocurrency in that pool. If a pool contains five cryptocurrencies, your stake will be distributed across the five cryptocurrencies in that pool. The ratio between tokens constantly varies.
To add liquidity to Curve:
- Open Curve, where you will be prompted to connect a web 3.0 wallet. Connect your wallet MetaMask.
- Select a pool. Click on the menu icon at the top left of the website. Choose which pool you would like to provide liquidity too.
- Enter the amount of each cryptocurrency you wish to deposit in the boxes provided. There are tick options below the list of cryptocurrencies, such as “Use the maximum amount of coins available”. Apply what is applicable to you.
- Click “Deposit” when ready. You will then be prompted by your connected web 3.0 wallet to allow the transaction. Check to make sure you are comfortable with the associated gas (transaction) fee.
- Once ready, you can then click “confirm” in your web 3.0 wallet to allow the transaction.
- You will then receive the associated liquidity provider (LP) tokens, which are an “IOU” for the staked tokens in Curve.
- Head to curve to check the amount you have staked in Curve Finance.
Curve liquidity pools
Go to the “Withdraw” section.
Choose a suitable pool and freeze the assets. Remuneration will be accrued daily. To withdraw funds, select the interface of the appropriate pool and click on “Withdraw”. To earn extra income for your liquidity supply, use CRV Stacking.
Note: to access the pool, you need to have the appropriate tokens in your account.
Curve ranks second among DEX exchanges by the number of frozen assets. Users are attracted by the high interest rates of the pools with stabelcoins, as well as low fees of the exchanger. Of the disadvantages – uncomfortable interface of the site.
*No partnership has been formed, nor endorsement received, from Curve. We are simply migrating the open source code to our protocol.